DAIMLER RETAIL INTEGRATION Program
The Daimler Retail Integration program rolled out in 2014 with the intention of providing an efficient and managed service for DMS integration with Daimler back-end systems. The service is designed as a "one-stop shop" for dealer system providers, targeting around 40 Daimler back-end interfaces, for 100+ dealer systems and approximately 6,500 retailers around the world.
Daimler has partnered with Motive Retail to provide a centralized platform for all relevant information regarding DMS integration and to provide a full suite of tools for integration development and testing.
What Does the Program Offer?
After registering, you'll find more information about:
- The Daimler Interfaces list below.
- Detailed information about the program.
- Benefits for all parties involved.
- Videos to demonstrate the tools.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Next Steps involved to begin integration.
Which Daimler Interfaces are Available?
The Daimler Retail Integration Program was established to provide integration support across multiple Daimler Business Units (i.e. Sales, Aftersales, Financial Services) and across all Divisions (Passenger Cars, Vans, Trucks). Currently, all Sales interfaces are available for certification through the Motive Integrator platform, and also Digital Service Booklet. Reference the table below for all interfaces, and support channels.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- Systems of any type are eligible to integrate: DMS, CRM, F&I, etc.
- Dealer Owned or Developed Systems
- Systems not currently used by Daimler Retail
What is the Program's Funding Model?
- Daimler provides the platform, tools, and content for DSPs
- Each DSP pays a fee per interface for testing and support services via a direct contract with Motive Retail
How Do I Find More Information?
If you are interested in learning more about the program and integrating your system with Daimler please fill in the Registration Form found on the next tab to gain access to the detailed Program Overview and list of available interfaces.